Friday, April 17, 2009

??

suddenly
felt so helpless in my sitituation dont know what to do no one to find and felt so helpless. but what can i do?? gave up my life... i started to hate the things around me i feel that there is no one that i can trust nw.
all the friends nw are starting to leave me i am now lonely in my life .... what have i done to have this type of retribution. leading this type of life. wasnt supported by anything i did no freedom and nth i have ?? ppl always envious abt this abt that what i envious abt is to have a caring family and also to have a good friend which can be my listening ear is that realli veri hard to come true ??
telling public abt all this in the end spam by ppl who i dont know.....my brother advice me to make it private to stop the thing ...
the feeling nw was depressed and i have no mood for doing anything ... i even cant get into sleep so well ..... also hoping to quit school... and g for other school
hoping to be alone in a new world without any worries

No comments:

Post a Comment