Monday, March 30, 2009

30/3/09

AS usual wake up in the morning...purposely wait till 0630 then i went out to take bus lazy to go out so fast..... hoping to go to sch for some fun....
wat dissapoint me again is the attidue of my classmates i duno why ?? they just hated me so much what have i done wrong?? i am just like them i am a normal student
some of them said that i am talkative but... the fact was that thoes noise i made is productive ok... not like thoes who sit behind me all of them were noisy and pepole from other parts of the class was blamming for talking and not blamming them.
my school is full of this type of sitiuation you cannot show ur leadership talent out and u you always bening supress down by other people action.... not like outside i can lead my friends to a greater height of their studies together.
Take an example when i was working in the carrefour, me and my collegaue can work well together to achieve a greater sales and from the work experience i have learn how to control my temper and understand how people work as retail like.
To me i think that gansterlism is really a childish thing to do it in singapore. The moment gangster see any police also escape not like other usa and taiwan countries who care the police carry on fight la that is what gangster should be not like in school act like one where by u are not one.
All human beings have the right to live in this world no one can take their life aways except the mother nature.PLS dun judge a person by its book or cover dun think that this person is what as you imagnine.
having sadness signing off
cheehui

No comments:

Post a Comment